Litigation & Forensic Services NJ
We understand that a lot is at stake during a legal battle or business dispute and you need the best possible strategies and solutions. The professionals within Spire Group’s Litigation, Forensic and Bankruptcy Group work side by side with attorneys and their clients to solve your complex valuation, forensic and litigation needs. We offer specialized, investigative research and analytical skills, as well as financial, business and tax knowledge.
Our experts analyze financial records, prepare damages claims, critique opposition expert reports, assist with witness preparation and provide expert witness testimony. We also offer our clients skillful assistance in addressing and presenting complex business, financial, and accounting issues. From research and pre-litigation consulting to case strategy, our professionals provide confidential, quality advice and support.
You can count on us to help you build a solid case. We bring our expertise and experience from our offices to your courtroom.
- Preliminary investigation support
- Financial analysis and report preparation
- Divorce support and assistance
- Contract disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Damage measurement
- Forensic accounting
- Fraud investigation
- Expert witness testimony
- Consult and participate in settlement negotiation
- Attorney assistance
- Review of financial documents
Advising our clients on how to successfully navigate the complexities of bankruptcy requires expertise and a broad range of services and industries. Our team has that expertise. We focus on the complexities of various bankruptcy rules and procedures so you can focus on other critical matters.
Restructuring and Bankruptcy services:
- Pre-bankruptcy tax planning
- Preparation of disclosure statements
- Reorganization or dissolutions
- Asset searches
- Identifying preferences and fraudulent conveyances
- Cancellation of debt consulting and analysis